WHAT IS THE DSD MASTERSHIP?
The DSD Mastership is a personalized, 12-month mentorship in facially driven and guided digital workflows, Emotional Dentistry and quality control.
Over the next 12 months, we will teach you everything you need to know about how to implement DSD in your daily practice.
With the DSD Mastership you will learn the DSD clinical, technical and emotional dentistry workflow by using the DSD Planning Center® and DSD Lab®; achieving clinical excellence by performing interdisciplinary, faciallydriven, guided, digital dentistry.
You can put into practice all you learned at the DSD Residency course with our guidance and help.
WHAT BENEFITS DO I GET?
- 12 months access to the Mastership BeDSD platform.
Here you will find all the content you need to do your Mastership: documentation, online training, links to live sessions, class recordings, templates to use, forums and much more!
- Access to online and Q&A sessions.
- 12 months access to the DSD Planning Center and DSD Lab.
- Personal WhatsApp group during those 12 months with the DSD Mastership team.
- 12 months direct support from our Mastership Mentors (Clinical Consultants and Mastership Coordinators) inside the group.
- Keynote/PowerPoint pre-formatted template to present the clinical case for the Mastership (drag and drop) + Training.
- Keynote/PowerPoint pre-formatted Emotional Presentation template to present the mock up and treatment plan to your patients in the second appointment (drag and drop) + Training.
- Invitation to attend the DSD Masters Meeting when approved (exclusive meeting by invitation only).
- Eligible to apply for DSD Clinic® certification.
- Diploma delivery and personal Pin ceremony at the DSD Masters Meeting by Christian Coachman.
THE DSD MASTERSHIP PROCESS
- Be a DSD Member - by attending a DSD Residency 1 or X course: in person or online (R1 & RX Livestream).
- Join the Mastership program.
- Access the BeDSD content, follow the instructions and read carefully every section to get the most out of your Mastership!
- Take advantage of the direct support from our team of specialist inside the WhatsApp group (Clinical Consultant and Mastership Coordinators), who will help you deliver your cases.
- Perform cases with the DSD Planning Center and DSD Lab.
- Create a slide presentation of 1 of your cases. The case submitted needs to follow all Mastership clinical and technical requirements and be fully documented in order to be valid.
- The case will be reviewed by the DSD Faculty and feedback will be given if any requirements are not met
You have 12 months from signing up to submit the case presentation for approval.
If you think that 12 months will not be enough time to complete your case, you can contact the Mastership Coordinators inside the WhatsApp group to discuss the options available.
After the 12 months of access, there's the possibility to continue using
the Planning Center by:
- Becoming an official certified DSD Clinic, with all the benefits (discounts, concierge, extra support, CoGrows and online training, marketing campaigns, etc).
- According to TIER consumption rules, only access without any other benefits. If you decide to not to become part of our DSD Clinics community, maintaining your TIER status will hold up your Planning Center access and the possibility of keep working with us.
- Good-quality photos and video documentation.
- Good-quality documentation of the mock-up. Facial integration. Facial portraits.
- Good-quality Emotional/Motivational images and video with mock-up for the patient slide presentation.
- Comprehensive treatment plan: a summary of the treatment plan and options should be written on the slides.
- Good-quality clinical step documentation of the case, using DSD services available for each especially. (i.e. tooth prep, impression, provisional, perio surgery, implant placement, cementation, ortho, occlusal adjustment).
- Facial and intraoral documentation.
- Final outcome documentation. Facial and intraoral documentation.
- Clinical and technical quality control and copy-paste dentistry protocol.
- The treatment plan, the clinical quality, the decision making, the procedures and the final outcome will be evaluated.
- The quality of the content, documentation and presentation layout will also be evaluated.
* If we consider the case submitted needs correction or feedback, you will have to submit an amended presentation or a new one.
* The DSD Faculty reserves the right to suspend this certification if at any point any of the above mentioned conditions are not met, or for any other reason not listed in this document.